Re: intelligent pitch shift

 YO Nemoguitt! You might try to find a used  Digitech IPS33B, or its later
fancier brother called the DHP55, I believe. Those were the last instrument
related harmonizers that Digitech put out befor going completely into the
vocal processor market. I used the IPS33B for years, and though it does'nt
sound as good as an Eventide (what does?) it is a very powerfull
intelligent harmonizer capable of adding two diatonic harmonious to your
note and even the ability to create your own harmony assignments.
Counterpoint anyone? The DHP55 allowed for two additional harmonies and
better specs. Just think. its as if Skynrd added yet another guitar player.
You can pick these up on e-bay for not too many bones. I can give you more
details if you like about the IPS33B's performance. Caution, there is an
earlier model called the IPS33, with no B at the end. This is an inferior
sounding unit with less features and a numerical LCD display only. Stay
clear of this one if you can.
Happy Hunting'
Bill