Re: Re:'nother Newbie question: verb/pitchshift

lou,
>I wish I could get my PCM80 to sound that good. Any hints please :)
..... don't know about 'good', but:
when yer using those long reverbs in a gtr setup, rolloff the high end as
low
as 2k, and set the lowend verb-response to a smallish divisor (to keep the
low end of the gtr 'clearer').
also, ya could try some randomisation in the reverb tails, and abnormally
long pre-delays to keep the gtr 'attack' clear.....
and, when pitch-shifting, try some kinda delays on the p.s., w/modulation
of
the shift --- followed by some verb.....
best,
dt / splattercell