Re: Newbie question; the live approach

I play solo guitar (and have just started playing an ADG 10 string
tapper) and use two boomerangs for looping.  I have 5 or 6 set pieces
that use looping.  I start with some of those to get my fingers loose
and make sure my gear is working OK.  Then after that, it depends on my
mood, what the room sounds like, what the crowd is like, etc.  I never
use pre-recorded or sequenced sounds, just whatever comes out at the
moment.

Mike Killian