Subject: Get your looping music on ther airwaves (Was OT: CD-promo)

-snip-
 It'll probably be of only marginal value to send a CD of ambient music to
a death-metal e-zine or radio program specializing in polka music (unless
you happen to be into ambient death-polka ... hmmm... sounds
kinda interesting).
-end snip-

okay, what's up with the ambient death-polka thing?  This was something I
used to say when someone would ask what kind of music I played "Oh, you
know, your standard death-metal-ambient-polka".  That was until about a
month ago, when someone told me that there actually WAS a death-metal
polka band on the west coast (forgot the name - Dr.Z?), though I don't
know if they ever produced music one would call "ambient" (unless you
consider either death-metal or polka simultaneously ignorable and
engrosing) . . . I think we may have all caught a bad case of the memes .
. .

                  aaroneous