Re: Re:Newbie question; the live approach

From: <Hedewa7@aol.com>

> i've also got 2 switchable mics built into my main gtr, which can be
>bent to
> this purpose, as well as having a switchable 1/4-inch *input* on the
>gtr.....

That is a Great Concept - it's easy to be spontaneous and wherever
you bring your guitar, you have immediate audio inputs into your
effects and loops without a mixer, more wires, stands and such.

Are you using any special mics for these purposes?
ie - can they (when switched in) go right into the guitar input on
an effects unit without special preamping or rude volume imbalances?

Now that I'm thinking more about this - are they upstream from your volume
knob
or do they have their own volume knob(s)? Any insight would be appreciated
as I'm excited about this possibility for making more holes in and more
noise from
my poor Strat. Thanks.

Cheers,
Scott M2