Re: VIRUS ALERT!

I had the same thing...someone mailed me with the alert...if you check,
the
MS icon looks kinda dark, and well, not at all like "authentic" MS
icons....
it is also an application (rec'd via the net)...I deleted it.  And thought
to pass on the heads up.  You can probably leave it...just don't open it!!
Max