Re: "a few seconds of pleasure, an eternity of pain ".....(sistermary guitaro)

>Nemoguitt@aol.com writes:
>>the ultimate "celestial communicator" imho.....i have never played one,
>>but i
>>think i could get way more than a half hour of "joy" out of it.....:)m
>
>compare that to my 28-year-long (approx 5 on, 5 off) frustration w/the
>only
>instrument that attempts to bridge the gap between fixing your old chevy,
>ice
>skating & performing the bach cello suites.....
>*-)
>dt / splattercell

Details!  Details!

(I think it was "The Pink Floyd Movie" where Gilmour operated some sort of
pedl steel with exactly the same amount of enthusiasm and stage presence as
your average lathe operator.)
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *