Re: Re:the perils of live looping (addition question)

I tend to work out the skeleton of a piece, perhaps a few signposts and a
starting position and improvise from there. Seems to work and saves
embarrasment if you blank in front of the audience.
It works for me! My stuff doesn't tend to have melodies though I may have a
scale or sequence of notes to cling on to.

Merry xmas to all from (rainy) Wales.

Gareth