Re: Looping live, professionalism , etc.

Title: Re: Looping live, professionalism , etc.
Just want to both thank David for spouting my credentials  and lauding my musicianship and assure everyone that I never took offense at anything that was offered --
I agree with Andre's comments that looping is a whole different ballgame, and actually one of the things I'm discovering is that I think my looping is at its weakest when I'm trying to emulate a compositional structure based on a non-looping framework, and strongest when I let it be itself.
A happy new year to all!