Re: Boomerang + Version 2.a3 phrase sampler NEW ****** $350.00 *******NEW NE...

    There are some of us who like Lo fi!! you donīt need to MIDI sync every
piece of gear you own, not to mention that not every looper on this list
has
two grand to spend on expensive toys...

    I think that the Rang is a killer  Looper.

A+

SIZE=1>kroll@vrinter.net wrote---<BR>
>AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE!!!! NEWEST VERSION 2.a3 Brand New boomerang + phrase
sampler 4 meg version / 2 loops DEALER full waranty, Manual power supply.
15.00 shipping pay pal accepted. <B>Best looper available easy to use.</B>
Email kroll@vrinter.net or call 610-462-3627 9am -9pm est...<BR>
><BR>
>"Best looper available easy to use"???<BR>
><BR>
>I want to go ahead and open a new can of worms...<BR>
>I first owned a boomerang, i cant believe that i wanted so bad to get into
looping that after two years of getting rid of my boomerang i just dove in
and got a pair of EDPs... You would think the boomerang would have
completely killed such a thirst in the first place... I feel that the
boomerang is an expensive toy and will keep loopers who purchase one at
home
with looping and never try displaying their talents... My dis-satisfaction
came with it clipping exremely, it was all around noisy, and the biggest
thing was that it could not be synced to other looping units and / or
MIDI... now i would never have said a word until this claim was made:
<B>"Best looper available easy to use"???</B> I'm sure i will irritate
several individuals with my attack on the boomerang, but this is the first
e-group that i've ever participated in where i look forward to reading
EVERY
SINGLE post! And i was irritated with such a claim by someone selling a
$400
toy -vs- the $2400 worth of gear in my !
>rack that smokes the boomerang like a twig! please do not post such false
claims to make a sale to unsuspecting looper candidates. the boomerang can
be very cool to the right people but the sales pitch was a bunch
of........ <BR>
><BR>
><B>"<U>Best looper available</U> easy to use"???????????<BR>
><BR>
></B>Oh wait, i guess it is easy to use...<BR>
><BR>
>I invite the arguments by anyone, just please don't hate me forever, i
tried expressing my opinions with out making false claims like a
salesman...
so to not be a total jerk, i rewrote the add and took out the BS, this
price
does sound like a great deal though:)<BR>
><BR>
><B>kroll@vrinter.net wrote---<BR>
>AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE!!!! NEWEST VERSION 2.a3 Brand New boomerang + phrase
sampler 4 meg version / 2 loops DEALER full waranty, Manual power supply.
$350.00 + 15.00 shipping pay pal accepted. Email kroll@vrinter.net or call
610-462-3627 9am -9pm est...</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000"
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff0" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial"
LANG="0"></B><BR>
><BR>
></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff0" SIZE=1
FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Thanks,<BR>
></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff0" SIZE=4
FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>Greg</FONT><FONT
COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff0" SIZE=1 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"
FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></B>ory Bruce </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000"
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff0" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial"
LANG="0"><B>Campbell</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:
#fffff0" SIZE=1 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></B><BR>