Re: Boomerang + Version 2.a3 phrase sampler NEW******$350.00*******NEW NE...

Glad you asked that.  I establish an 'A' and 'B' part on one unit and then put other more random sounds on the other unit: washes, sweeps, arpeggios, etc.  I can then fly in those sounds while the first unit is playing.  Also, I can do a quick little run on the second unit and play in harmony with it later. As far as getting one loop away from the other, that holds some possibilities also.  I can run a loop on unit one, then do an  identical part on the second one, a shade longer than the first and let them both rip. They sync up and drift apart and sync up again, etc. etc. etc.

Mike Killian