crayons or paint?

Man, I just talked a ton of S--t about some gear that may hold dear to others ... and out of it I feel that people were eager to educate me rather that argue like idiots... I slammed the boomerang, and it was handled like everyone chose to pull me up to speed to why they do dig it! I still don't change my mind about my original complaint... I wasn't initially trying to complain that the boomerang is worthless (but i did get carried away)... I was complaining that the person flat out said it was the best! (and its not) obviously with all the intelligent replies you surely must agree on some level that their really is no "best"

We are ALL artists ... what is better crayons or paint?

But I do want to say I am very proud to be a part of such an intelligent humane community...

Looping apparently brings a certain level of individuals together, and I think its really cool!

And I respect all of you who choose to use the boomerang! And especially the individuals who took the time to reply to my comments...

Thanks,
Gregory Bruce Campbell
www.kickstartchubby.com