Re: Finding Local looping performances

I'm in a San Jose-based band called Fractal. We employ looping as part of
our overall approach and sound, so not strictly a looping "show". Our
current setlist does include two pieces where I'm permitted to sololoop
while the chaps go have a drink. We have a couple of upcoming gigs in
Sunnyvale in Feb, Apr and May.

I suppose my gear-hauling problems are less of an issue than Mark's. I
have
a single 6-space rack occupied by Trace Elliot reactor amp, POD Pro and
Repeater. Everything attaches by "umbilical" to the external stuff which
includes Line6 floorboard, DL-4, and GR-33. That plus the speakers keeps
it
all fairly lite and mobile. I don't do this for a living but would like to
keep my back intact nonetheless;-)

Nic
www.frakctal.com