Re: Event EZ Bus?

Steven wrote:
> BTW, what do you mean 6 auxes and 2 groups?

Hi Steven,
currently I am using as (discontinued but very close to their new Mix
Wizard
.."xyz") Allen & Heath Gl2.
I go into trk 1 with my preamplified signal and I have 6 auxes, set up in 3
stereo couples for 3 different efx boxes.
the outs of these boxes come back through the channels' strips, so I can
route them inside each other once again.
The looper is feeded by the two group outs and its outs also come back to 2
channel strips, so I can process it.
This set up is not possible with the Ez Bus.
But it is with the Behringer.
When I check a mixer (beside the sound) I look for routing flexibility and
"phisicality" (does it make sense ?).
The ddx has for sure the flexibility; about sound and interface, I still
have to touch and hear one of them.
Let me know if you find out more.

thanks,
luca