FlowRadio (and other stuff)

Hi everyone,

On another list, I was asked about my radio show,
and I thought I should forward my reply to the
Loopers list. I haven't told y'all about my show,
and thought I should.

I also want to say that although I've only been
on this list for a short time, it has been a
wonderful discovery. I really appreciate that
Looper's Delight is a supportive community of
musicians who encourage and inspire each other.
As a fellow musician, I've been looking for this
kind of community for years! I have learned so
much from all of you in a short time. And many of
you have been generous in e-mailing me offlist to
answer some of my questions. Today, I finally
made the plunge and ordered my first looper: the
much-balyhooed Repeater. The numerous threads on
this list helped me decide to dive into all this.

Thanks to you all, and Happy New Year!

Mary Jane