Re: whither studiomaster?

"Instead, why not wonder at the news of UK console manufacturer
Studiomaster
going toes up. It seems that after the leaving their answerphone as a
receptionist for the last month, the company has eventually written to
companies advising that a disagreement with its Indian manufacturer has
meant that no products have been despatched for a while. An email which has
fallen magically into my hands from the company states that Studiomaster
Diamond Limited has been put into 'administrative receivership,' however
that they are 'hopeful that within the next few months we will be
resupplying products under the Studiomaster brand name through an
alternative manufacturer.'> Instead, why not wonder at the news of UK
console manufacturer Studiomaster
> going toes up. It seems that after the leaving their answerphone as a
> receptionist for the last month, the company has eventually written to
> companies advising that a disagreement with its Indian manufacturer has
> meant that no products have been despatched for a while. An email which
>has
> fallen magically into my hands from the company states that Studiomaster
> Diamond Limited has been put into 'administrative receivership,' however
> that they are 'hopeful that within the next few months we will be
> resupplying products under the Studiomaster brand name through an
> alternative manufacturer.'

from http://www.prosoundweb.com/news/gossip/indexgossip.shtml

pax - paul