RE: NAMM

Hi Tom,

        As far as I can tell, there are no stores located super close to
you
that carry Repeater. I'm surprised that Guitar Center hasn't put a store in
Nashville!

        One option is to post to our online forum to see if there is a
Nashville-based Repeater owner who would be interested in a show-and-tell
(maybe Adrian Belew will invite you over to his pad).

Best, Jamie.

Jamie Drouin
Visual Designer
Electrix/IVL Technologies Ltd
6710 Bertram Place, Victoria, BC, V8M 1Z6 Canada

email... jamie@electrixpro.com  fax... 250-544-4102  voice... 250-544-4114