Re: NAMM

I'm really surprised that Electrix isn't going to be at NAMM.  I wonder
why?
Anyway, about Belew, for those who don't know, he did a video tape in the
80s
called something like "How to play electronic guitar."  I've got it (I
think
it's still in print) and it's entertaining from a historical standpoint,
but
really out of date in terms of modern gear.  Maybe a few manufactures
should
sponsor a second edition of that tape (now in DVD!), done by Adrian (if
willing) or someone else, like Dave Torn.  I'm sure a tape like that could
easily pay for itself in tape and gear sales.  I think it would really
increase
general awareness of the state of the instrument.

Mark