Re: Grungy Digital Delays?

D00D!!!

you GOTTA get a Digitech RDS unit and adjust the trimpots as described on
Kim's
excellent Loopers' Delight site.

I have an RDS 7.6 tricked out to 36 seconds of SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY delay
and an
RDS 8000 adjusted for 16 seconds of moderately shitty delay.

i don't know if these adjustments can be made to the PDS series.

they make such a lovely contrast for the Repeater to work against. if you
want
to hear this shixnit in effect, please go to the "music" page of my
website.

toodles!!

Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com