Is there such a function as.....

Hi all,

Been getting into my (still somewhat new to me) Repeater a lot lately...
there's one situation that I'm wondering if any piece of gear addresses
better.

Say you've got a loop going.. let's call it 6 seconds long.  Say you want
add a part that's 8 seconds long.  No way to do it.  Does any piece of
gear
allow this?  I guess my thinking is that the 6 second part would just now
have 2 seconds of silence after it.  Sort of an "extend loop" function.

If nothing has it.. does anyone have any tricks for this scenario?

Thanks!
--Tom Griesgraber