OT: FS -- Studio cleanout

I'm cleaning out my studio and getting rid of the less used items.

Korg Kaoss Pad -- $170 -- barely used, box, power supply, sticker for
control surface (still unapplied), "manual". It's cool but the set of
sounds
it made just didn't click with what I was doing.

Lexicon PCM-70 -- $950? (if someone has better evidence for a price let me
know, the only comps I could find on e-Bay were actually higher) -- home
studio use only, Ver 3.00 software, manual, probably the original box. I've
also got editing software for it, but you'd need a Mac with a floppy drive.

Roland GP-100 & FC-200 -- $500 -- I bought these used and they do have some
minor cosmetic issues (e.g., a slight dent in the top of the GP-100). While
I've owned them, they've lived in a rack and have done very little
travelling outside of my home. Manuals for both. Power adapter for the
FC-200.

I will split up the GP-100 and the FC-200, but I will probably want
slightly
more for either of them since they are more useful as a pair.

Buyer pays shipping from Scotts Valley, CA.

Please respond offlist.

Thanks.
Mark

P.S. This may be followed up soon with my Roland VS880 and my Chapman
Stick.
I'm still working on convincing myself to sell those.