Re: INSERT / ESREVER

snips -
-----Original Message-----
From: Kim Flint <kflint@loopers-delight.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 3:18 AM
Subject: Re: INSERT / ESREVER
>At 07:59 PM 1/14/2002, Pedro Felix wrote:
>>click on parameters to the Keys setting, click the Insert button
>>CORRETION
>>BUT, it clears and puts in whatever new info you would want to place in
the
>>loop.
>
>Long press on the insert button drops you into the Replace function. We
>didn't know what else to do with the long press on Insert, so this seemed
>like a good nugget to put there.

it rules there. mainly where my foot falls the most lately and when I fall
asleep at the wheel, I end up adding whatever other nonsense i'm actually
playing. A grand wake-up call for me Kim!

>Replace is also available as another insert mode if you just want that
>function and don't want to deal with the long presses. I love replace,
>personally, especially doing quick stabs on it to string together collages
>of discontinuous stuff in real-time.
>kim

ditto. also great going from forward to reverse and stringing together
swells of non-melodies, then multiplied. and...Kim, the EDP is deep and the
more casually I play it, the more I seem to understand it and have it
played
as even more of an instrument. Damn with LOOPIIIv5, can't even begin to
think how the upgrade will be but feel free to whet our minds.

Pedro