Re: Is there such a function as.....

> Where did you get Loop 4 software? I'm on Loop 3 v5.0 and a long press of
>  Rev does in fact lead to Replace- I'm at work now but I am sure I was in
>  Loop mode with Insert=Rev. I can't imagine that function would get
>removed-
>  Mattias?
Hi Cliff
My Loop4 software came from Matthias (via Trace Elliot).
I've been Beta testing, for 3-4 months now, and the Loop4 software has lots
of new stuff.
The Loop3 features are still 99% all there though.
(although my favourite Multiply-Reverse has become Multiply-Reverse-Record,
an extra press for the same effect)

The Insert=Rev longpress going into Replace certainly isn't in the new
Loop4
software,
What happens in the 400ms when the (Loop3.5)EDP hasn't yet found out that
you're doing a long press? Do you hear 400ms of Reversed Loop? (in theory
you
should!).

andy butler