Bad Repeater Experience (Rant)

    Just got it today. Plugged it in. It was 1.0 (Oh well).  A sort of
whining noise (besides me) was constantly present. Except when in sleep
mode
or all faders down. Also when I was executing "undo" and the track assign
lights start flashing. There was an audible pulsing sound through my amp.
    So after I spend my time and money mailing it back. I'm going to give
it
one more chance. Does anybody know where I can get a Repeater 1.1?

                            Rant completed, James