OT:New Cd Uploaded on Emusic.com

Hi All. Here you are some cd spam from Italy.
Finally Emusic.com has started to upload some cds my label sent them.
The first to be uploaded is Impro:Improvvisazione Impropria. It is an (almost) live recording straight from mixer to a sony rack MD recorder. It contains music improvised by me (guitar and loops), Dj Batman (cdjs and loops) and Globster (Didjeridoo, vocal noises and rithms and loops).

Next will come my second cd as Altered Sounds:Volume 2 (Guitars and Loops).