Re: NYC looper to Nashville?

my friend... if you are laboring under the illusion that people are going
me MORE open minded or hip in nashville than they are in new york, then i'm
afraid you are in for a rude awakening (no offense nashville folks...) i
have a lot of friends there and sopme of them are pretty hip...but they are
in the overwhemingly miniscule minority... as for hip venues....
well...hmmm.. nuff said....

i go there to work all the time and i can only speak from my own experience
over the last ten years as a musician who works there at least once a
month...