Re: Hammerfall interface

i  have the digi001 and it really does sound good.  ( i could tell you a
suprising story about a really famous, well respected engineer that i've
worked with that swears that the digi001 blows the protools tdm system out
of the water sonically...)the converters are ok, not exceptional, but
certainly as good as entry level apogees. i also use the motu 828
(firewire)
drive. it sounds about as good, but is a lot more protable and, if you are
already using MOTU software, it probably makes sense. in my opinion, either
is going to be a step up from the Auido media card.

monk