Re: Musical Equipment Purchasers Anonymous

>Is there an organization like Alcoholics Anonymous for people
>addicted to purchasing music equipment?

I have not been folowing the list the last weeks, but opened this one
and the picture of the Anonymous Loopers came up... some guys with a
spiral look confessing that they cannot sleep without at least three
unsynced loops spining arround their heads...

>I'm kidding but when I looked at the e-mails coming from the online
>vendors about "all the new cool stuff from NAMM", I asked myself,
>"why do I need anything new"? And don't say, "you can't have enough
>loopers". I'm satisfied with one Repeater. Had a couple of
>Echoplexes, DL-4, Jamman, Boomerang. Never saw the need for more
>than one, though.

as you see its all relative. I did it with one EDP the last 8 years ;-)

Have a good time!
I am off for the upgrade manual...
Matthias

PS:
after de AirFX any one dimension one sound wahwah pedal is obsolete!
It talks so many languages...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org