Re: FIRST REPORTS BACK FROM NAMM

Oh Boy... that madness we call NAMM... a splendid time was guaranteed for
all!  Personally the highlight of the whole show wa the LD convention at
the
EH booth. And then getting to meet and hand out with dt/sc was really a
joy,
too!  Really was good to see and meet these faces whose posts have been
greeting me each morning (Gary, Richard, Andre, Hans et al).  I must say I
am loving Andre's CD on EDP loops! Really great stuff!

>Also, I've been listening to a preview copy of Loop lister Max Valentino's
>solo Bass looping CD:   Great work Max!!!  I love the piece JAM KARET,
>played with prepared bass!  Can't wait to hear the whole thing.

Thanks Rick!
I second (or third?) the recommendation of LIVE..very cool!
Also, on dt's recommedation I checked out "radial" a looping program form
cycling '74....very, very cool!
...and maybe the biggest kick (and suprise!) was going to the Godin
Guitars
room and finding my picture gracing the pages of their new 2002 products
catalog.....look, Ma, I AM somebody!!!
Max