Re: EDP or REPEATER?

Bill,

I had the possibility to play around a bit with both before buying and I
picked the EDP because of the "go directly to overdub" feature. I want to
use it improvising, sometimes in front of an audience, and need a smooth
and
intuitive  performance (=EDP) more than I need all that other stuff you can
get out of the RPTR with some knob tweaking. Ok, I'm a musician - if I were
a DJ I would definitely go with the RPTR.

However, six months later I managed to put money aside for a RPTR as well
and having both is a brilliant combo IMO. I see the RPTR as an fx processor
while you tend to work the EDP more like an instrument.

Per Boysen
Sweden