RE: Cakewalk StudioWare Panel for Echoplex: GUESS WHAT!!!

It's all yours!
You probably know this stuff, but . . .
To make the panel work for you, you will need to click on design, then
right
click the buttons and faders and change the values in "kind" under "primary
action"--everybody's setup is different.  Also, if you don't use quantize,
you will need to change the buttons' return action to "none" under "kind".
This is rudimentary, there's lots more can be done, but the groundwork is
laid.  I think it should be easy to customize.  Let me know if this works
for you, or if you need help.
Gary

EDP Control.CakewalkStudioWare