Re: EDP vs Repeater

Well...the basic song structure is just a framework for guitar (and other
instrument at times) improvisation. Why improvise leads on the repeater? I
can set up a song structure with bass/drums/maybe keys and record it in any
kind of incarnation I desire (the longer the better so I can self-indulge).

Better to my mind to record leads on recording device (i.e. Cubase, Roland
VS) 'cause I can use virtual tracks or multitrack several guitar leads,
etc.

Later...

Butch