Re: sound sculpture switchblade

Hi there!

I'm a very enthusiast owner of the SwitchBlade GL.
Just say that you can forget anything else.
16 ins and 16 outs totally patchable, including 4 relays to switch
channels etc, continuos controllers, LFO,  16 channels MIDI matrix,
computer control, and some others cool features.
Audio quality is simply great.
Technical support is probably the best i ever found, even before buying it.

I'll take it with me even in heaven/hell when i'll be dead.

If you have a quite large setup and/or if you want/need to change
your signal path, from guitars/pedals/pre-amps/fx and whatever, it is
definively the right choice.
You can't find out a so flexible unit on the market.

Ask Pete Cornish for a similar piece of gear, and sell your '72
Porsche 911 only to let him start thinking about it ;-)

Btw - i'm NOT a rep of SoundSculpture! there should be my face on
their website in the section switchBlade/users anyway hehe.

HTH

Doei
Faisal