Re: sound sculpture switchblade

No pedalboards come with it.
You can remotely control the SB in 3 ways:

1 - from a computer

2 - from a 2 momemtary buttons pedal. Sb allows you to setup a chain
of "most wantedd" presets to recall in this way.

3 - from any MIDI pedalboard. This depends by tastes and needs of
course. Personally i have a modified Rocktron MIDImate, but i'm
seriously thinking about buying an AllAccess or a Bradshaw one, that
allow more controls over chammels, controllers and switches.
I guess these are the "top" on the market for their versatility.

HTH

Doei
Faisal