Re: Can I be loopy too?

So, this guy walks into a bar...

In a small green nylon and suede backpack, he's carrying the footpedal
from
his EDP, a Repeater memory card with the label on backwards, a
SPLaTTeRCeLL
CD (ReMiKSiS, methinks 'twas), some George L. cables in various lengths, a
Polaroid from NAMM showing some guy with a blue mohawk, and a broken
RDS-8000 that's missing its battery cover,  but the backpack really has
nothing to do with the story, and was only mentioned in the interest of
topicality.

Anyway, he orders a Glenlivet, and the bartender notices there's a small
orange and black salamander sitting on the guy's left shoulder, which
turns
out to be a treasured pet of which the man is rather fond. The bartender
asks what the salamander's name is.

The guy replies "Oh, I call him Tiny."

"How'd you pick that name?" the bartender asks...

The guy glances at the salamander, and says "Because he's my newt..."

(Ba-da-booomp...)

"my newt"...

Sorry. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programme.

-t-

(Hello E!)