Re: Cables

At 03:47 PM 1/25/2002, jim palmer wrote:
>didn't you just buy two repeaters?

guess what I think is the number one flaw in the Repeater's otherwise nice
hardware design?

Dear Electrix, Don't do that again.

At least they used a line lump with a detachable AC connector and world
wide voltage support instead of the usual low-quality wall wart, although
think replacements are only available through Electrix.

>i would also prefer no wall wart or line lump,
>but not so much that it will keep me from using these things...
>
>i think an even better solution would be for manufacturers to
>start using standardized supply connectors and voltages.
>then we could replace all the wall warts with a single power supply.

hahaha, but then how would manufactures be able to make extra bucks by
selling you their single-source, custom labeled wall wart at an obscene
premium?

kim