Re: Pad controlling of a jamman??

This won't get the JamMan
>what it wants.  I know Jon Wagner was looking for a similar device.
>Jon, did you get it?

I haven't got a solution yet, but people have recommended both the new
Roland SPD-6 and the Drum-Kat.  I still don't know if the SPD-6 would have
the controls you need but its a nice form factor for triggering.  I have
not
found a solution yet that is suitibly small for what I want.  All the
products seem to have big 4"x4" pads designed for triggering fake drum
samples.  I want nice small pads that can be hidden so nobody thinks I'm
playing electronic drums...
Jon