Re: guitar synth opinions/experience/etc.

I've had mine for about four months and echo what everyone else says.  I
installed the pickup on my Ovation acoustic and find it tracks very well.
There are some factory patches that are "curious" but a bunch I thought I
would
never use I am actually using in some situations.  If I had to quantify
it, the
GR33 for me is a big, big sound.  (Plus you get some priceless looks from
the
audience)

Mike Killian