Re: Bass Pedals

>Yo William! The problem with really old gear like the Taurus pedals is
>somewhat obvious, what happens when they break?  Also, I believe they were
>pre-midi.The Roland bass pedals I mentioned, have boucou midi
>implementation, and you are not tethered to onboard sounds. You could use
>them to trigger loopers, drive synth modules, maybe even bake cookies.
>Check em out dude.
>Bill

I have an old Farfisa organ with a busted stand piece, a broken,
almost-unreplacable potentiometer and a circuit board out of place.  I've
been saving it to give to anybody who'd cart it away (I'm in Ansonia,
Connecticut.)

The two things that make it seem redeemable are the keyboard, whose action
was really sweet last I tried it, and the bass pedals.

So, back to the thread topic (sorta), is there any hobbyist kit for
converting an old Farfisa's bass pedals to MIDI?
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *