Re: good processor for weird sounds, etc.?

>i wish ebow would make a unit that could vibrate any number of
>strings...like, ummm...a little over-the-strings unit with one button for
>each guitar string...that way you could do chords.  if they made that, i'd
>buy it in a heartbeat.
>
>jim

T'would sound cool, but something that achieves a similar effect (without
one button per string - just use your fingers to mute unwanted strings)
would be the Sustainiac Model B:

http://www.sustainiac.com/model-b.htm

Yes, they say it's out of production but they also say they're working on
replacement model.

Aside from that, get a vibrator (yeah, THAT kind of vibrator) and use it
like an Ebow.  Try whacking the strings with brushes, pencils, etc. or
bowing them with a slide (Adrian Belew), metal rod (Daevid Allen of Gong),
or something else.  Mess around with the guitar, see what you come up
with.
I saw one guy even get sounds by holding up an HP calculator to the
pickups.

Paolo