Re: Voretex (was Re: good processor for weird sounds, etc.?)

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Richard Zvonar wrote:
> At 8:54 PM -0500 1/31/02, Todd Pafford wrote:
> >My guitar has two sets of pickups, so these two chains are running in
> >parallel:
> >
> >Guitar (magnetic pickups) -> Compressor -> Distortion -> Vortex ->
> > Boomerang -> Mixer -> Amp
> >
> >Guitar (piezo pickups) -> Compressor -> Vortex -> Mixer -> Amp
>
> What's the guitar?

Parker Fly.  Great crystal clear clean sound, but lacks the great
woodiness
of a nice thick Les Paul.  I've been itching to try out some of Godin's
offerings recently and maybe put some wood back in my sound and maintain
the
two-voice thing.  I can't imagine losing the piezo pickups at this point.