PERCUSSIVE LOOPERS

Title: PERCUSSIVE LOOPERS

From: "Bill Cummings" <billcumm@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 02:00:05 -0500
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: Percussive Loopers

tom,
yea, my friends have taken to calling me Galactus (God of Gear). I only wish I had an extra 12 hours in the day to play with all those toys.

BTW, what's the deal with the Indigenous Planet Percussion Camp? Is that the Roy Wooten's Nature & Drums experience? I totally missed out on that, heard about it after the fact. Will it be happening again this year?
UNFORTUNALTELY NOT THIS YEAR I'M SORRY TO SAY.

ALSO, did I hear a rumor that you were going to be coming to KOSA in Vermont this year? You know Aldo has 2 WAVE DRUMS, maybe one for each of us? (nah, he'd never sell them).

ALDO AND I TALKED AT PASIC...HOPEFULLY WE CAN WORK IT OUT...I'LD REALLY LOVE TO BE A PART OF KOSA..IT IS REALLY A WONDERFUL CAMP FROM MY UNDERSTANDING

I'm hoping to get my website up later this year (mc2band.com), but I've said that before. If I ever do there'll be mucho pics posted of 'Electric Billy Land', as well as mp3's from the forthcoming CD (E=).

What are you triggering these days with the Zendrum? I'm looking to set mine up as a controller to use with LIVE & Reaktor (been triggering Battery lately, but I haven't got the Latency correct on the laptop...I'm at about 20ms now, but need to be below 12ms. I probably need to dish out for the RME Multiface).

I'M MAINLY USING A PLANET EARTH...KILLER SOUNDS... ALONG WITH A CARNAVAL AND AN E-64 SAMPLER.....
I WENT TO NAMM AND SAW ALOT OF KOOL SOFTWARE....ABLETON'S LIVE LOOKED PRETTY KOOL.IT'S BEEN TALKED ABOUT ON THE LIST BEFORE...IT'S AN AUDIO SEQUENCER WHERE YOU RECORD AND BRING IN SAMPLES AND LOOPS FROM LOTS OF DIFFERENT SOURCES...I'M HOPING TO GET EITHER AN OLDER G3 LAPTOP OR AN I BOOK SOON...I THINK THIS WITH REASON WOULD BE KILLER!  YOU ARE USING A DELL LAPTOP RIGHT??

Glad to see that there a few more percussive loopers on the list as of late.
BC

YES...FOR SURE...ALAN IS OUR NEWEST AND HE DID THE ZENDRUM WEBBPAGE,,,NICE JOB BY THE WAY...SPEAKING OF ...VERY SOON WE WILL HAVE ...ARE YOU READY???     SOUNDS ONBOARD!!!!!!
YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD KITS AND UPDATES DIRECTLY FROM THE WEBBPAGE...WE HAVE ALREADY DONE SOME CUSTOM SAMPLING OF SOME KITS AND I THINK WE ARE ALSO GOING TO SAMPLE SOME OF MY OWN INSTRUMENTS AS WELL AS MY KILLER DW SHORTSTACK KIT I JUST GOT LAST FALL.