Re: top tools =?

If the sky was the limit, and 2 channel or stereo was the way to go for
you, two synched EDPs are probably the KING.  be prepared to drop about
$1500 for that setup.  The Repeater is natively quadraphonic and goes
for $500 or so.  Tack on another $80 for 128 meg of memory (you know you
want it) and a couple of hundred for a midi control pedal (or do what I
did and cheap out with a $30 FS300 three function footswitch) and you're
styl'n

Mark Sottilaro