Re: What are we listening to today?

prediction for the month of march:

martha stewart wastebasket featured on harmony central's "best new tools of
the trade list"

guitar center buys out last remaining stock. get 'em while they're hot...

seriously, i'm going to check my *m.by mail* catalog when i gets home.

as for listening:

tom verlaine "warm & cool" rykodisc

(i just added my two cent review to the television website:
www.marquee.demon.co.uk
 so i've been listening to it a lot...)

foibles "solid rock baptist church rummage sale" crank & rattle

lester bowie "works" ecm

pinback "pinback" ace fu

stereolab "the in sound" independent project records (7 inch vinyl)

broadcast "work and non-work" drag city

syd barrett "the madcap laughs" capitol

pell mell "flow" sst (vinyl)

wire "pink flag" restless/emi

constant: "14 stations"/stockhausen: "zyklus" erato (vinyl)
martin denny "exotica vol. 3" liberty (vinyl)

cheers,
lance g.