an mp3

Hey all,

I thought I'd share w/ you a bit I did recently.  I recorded this at the
open mike night at club helsinki (www.clubhelsinkiweb.com).  It's about 6
minutes long.  Technically, what I did was periodically, touch the end of
the patch chord to ground it, feeding that into an electrix filter
factory,
into a mo-fx, into 3 rds7.6, into a big reverb.  I decided to forgo auxes
and the like and just do it in series.  The results are at
www.silentradio.org/sounds/openmindnight.mp3.  If you give a listen, some
feedback would be fabulous.  As you can imagine, it's improv, and I'd
never
used this particular setup before.

thanks,
nick