new echoplexer: wanna copy loop and then change it

Hi,

I just got my echoplex digital pro and lovin' it. OK, so I am a happy but confused newbie. I am able to copy a loop into successive loops, but then it keeps copying so all my loops sound identical.

I WANT to copy a simple percussion pattern into each loop as a pulse, and then make each loop different from there.

What would be the procedure for doing that?

Thanks!!!!!

Bradley Fish

Do You Yahoo!?