RE: Loops for SF Acid

Hi,

I guess this is an ad :)

The company I work for (Cakewalk) is now putting out ACID-format loop
collections.  We have not really advertised them, so they are not well
known, but they are very high quality.

http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/LP/Loops.html

Here's my take on each collection:

The Loops of Hazzard collection is pretty cool & unique.  It's a collection
of country string loops (lap steel, steel guitar, bass and electric guitar
loops) performed by sidemen for Brooks and Dunn, Shania Twain and Dolly
Parton.

We have two collections from X-MiX, Vol 1 is hip hop and dance loops, Vol 2
is Progressive House and Trance.  X-MiX produces a good percentage of major
label remixes, and Vol 2 features loops by Armand Van Helden.  All very
useable if you're looking for these styles of music.

In Your Face FX has a decent selection of sound effects that are well
recorded.

Rockit Fuel is a collection of Bass, Guitar and Drum loops in popular
styles.  The drum loops are great for straight ahead music.

ProSamples is a sampling from the ProSamples series by East West, Zero-G
and
Best Service. You get a lot of different loops from all different styles.
These companies put their best foot forward with this disc.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Carl