Re: Loopstock

I've reserved 50 chairs, which hopefully will be too few, but they're $1.12
each, and I haven't had a chance to go after any sponsors yet.  Bring a
blanket
to lie down on, if you are so inclined, or a lounge chair so you can
recline.
There's a restroom in the venue, plenty of fresh air outside, train tracks
out
back if you want to take a walk, and a few places to eat nearby.  There's
even a
natural foods cooperative right across the street, too, for those who are
really
taking the Loopstock thing to heart.

-Hans