Re: Help. New EDP less than perfect...

More information...

It appears to work fine if I don't have an expression pedal (EV-5)
connected
to the feedback jack. If I do connect a pedal -- even one that works just
fine in my older Oberheim EDP -- I get an effect that's somewhere between a
tremolo and distortion which builds up each time the loop cycles.

I'd really rather not have to send this unit back having just gotten it,
but
more than that I'd like for it to work properly.

Any hints?

Mark