Re: zoom 2100

When I had just one of these babies, it saved my cheese upon finding that
the house I was playing in was not in possession of a single three-prong
plug, making my Time Machine unusable via a severe case of Mr. 60-Hz Buzz.
End result, folks who'd heard my stuff online or otherwise recorded didn't
know the difference!  So when a fellow LD member let his 2100 go, I started
using two of them!  The resultant configuration proved versatile enough to
use on the entire 15-piece Club Meditation collection.

The only gripes I'd have about the Zoom 2100 is (a) its nearly non-existent
manual, which seems to have been written more in the interest of putting
all
instructions on a single piece of card stock; and (b) the little tiny
writing on its front end, which is hard to read in a well-lit room, let
alone one using "mood lighting."   This aspect has encouraged the saving
and
usage of pre-sets, which I don't think support the multiple-loop config.
So, if anyone out there's found a good guide to programming this good
fella,
let me know eh?

Stephen P. Goodman
EarthLight Productions